Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kids run the world - Advice for this old guy

Good banter tonight with a youngster, not old enough to vote (this time) but willing to get in my face and tell me what he thinks of me.


Tali Campbell
I'll debate, I had Ruttan in my books to win in the beginning. You don't strike me to be a leader, you strike me to be quiet. And we need a mayor who is not afraid of speaking up, leading our council etc


Leading up to this we traded some "disrespecting" over our respective lack of knowledge of each other, just enough to cause some "bristling".  I basically said he was lazy but showed courage to speak his mind that I had found little of in the Mayoral race.  He fired the bullet above.

Thats when I sent him the money he was trying to pry out of me for a still poorly explained but worthy cause.  Well worth it, this is what I need if I am going to get beyond 12%

Kids run the world, they have clear eyes and attitudes.




No comments:

Post a Comment