Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Money & Time


Good subject - time to talk money.  Probably the hardest topic for most, harder to wade into than sex or religion.  So here goes.

Campaigns cost money.  I'll do what I can but have to keep it real.  My pal Dave from the pool gave me $100 yesterday and it felt good, my first campaign contribution.  He likes what I am doing.  If you do too please consider contributing with your time, energy or pocket book.  I find the more I put in the more I care.

I started this adventure.  I do want to do a good job, make a good run.  I am prepared to see it thru with a modest (i am told) budget.  I have, with the help of a small, keen & growing team,  gathered information & options, shopped around, analysed & devised a marketing plan.  It is reasonable, efficient and innovative.   The marketing and promotion of jimsworld is going to amount to a few nice vacations or at least a couple months salary for a good banker.  The point is I am committed to seeing this thru and believe I can make a real positive difference to this community.  

With help I can do more, try harder - speak louder, longer and farther.     

I am asking you to please consider making a contribution.  I can expand my efforts with your support.

Your support can be made by mail or online.  Please call the office for assistance.

Jim Routledge for Mayor
Campaign office at 250 756 0067
Online:    www.jimroutledge.com to make contributions by Visa or Paypal.

mail to:    6021 Hammond Bay Rd, Nanaimo V9T 5M4

Regards

Jim Routledge
Candidate for Mayor of Nanaimo 2011



Now back to the fun stuff - what a day today........










No comments:

Post a Comment