Sunday, October 2, 2011

NEW (North End Wet) House - INDEX

Good, a new month. September was my first as a blogger - the posts lie like file folders on my desk - in a nice line, some are related- many not. I need structure - this is a big subject.

I want to use this post as an index to find each post in order as it evolved. I have a feeling that this will come in handy - I get confused easily. So here they are in order from the date Sept 15 that the announcement was made about the location of the North End Wet House.

1) Where? First impressions about the location.

2) What? What does one of these things look like?
JimsWorld: Low Barrier Housing Tour

3) Why? Is this just a Nanaimo thing, have others gone thru it

4) When? When do decisions get made.

5) How? An Efficient Day - roles of RCMP, civic leadership

6) Who? Conclusion - direction and next steps


Other Related Posts and Info

City of Nanaimo website on the 6025 Uplands Project:
http://www.nanaimo.ca/EN/main/departments/Community-Planning/4302/49740/uplands-drive.html

Petition to Nanaimo City Council in Support of this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment